|Applicable Industries:||Restaurant, Home Use, Retail, Food Shop, Food & Beverage Shops||Condition:||New||Capacity:||220g/250g|
|Place of Origin:||Shandong, China||Dimension(L*W*H):||6.5cm*20cm||Weight:||220g/250g|
|Certification:||CE||Warranty:||More than 5 Years||After-sales Service Provided:||Video technical support, Online support|
|Product Name:||mini cooking gas||Material:||composite material||Application:||cooking|
|Empty Weight:||320g/354g||Advantage:||safe||Payment:||TT L/C|
Butane refill gas canister matters needing attention:
- • The gas in the bottle is harmful and is forbidden to inhale.
- • Never expose it to naked flame or heat source.
- • Store it in a dry, cool and well-ventilated location.
- • Keep away from the reach of children. Flame may be smaller when using high heating capacity appliances or outside temperature is low.
- • One time use only. Do not refill. Squash and dispose the empty bottle after fuel is completely finished.
- • Separate it from other waste.
- • Please take it out of the stove if not used.
Use only as directed by manufacturer. Misuse by inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal
Directions for fueling ignitors, lighters, soldering torches:.
1. Press tip vertically downward into center of refill valve.
2. Apply firm pressure until lighters is full.
3. Release tip and replace cap.
Keep out of reach of children, and use only in well-ventilated area.
Keep away from children. Keep away from flames, such as a pilot light, and any object that sparks, and do not refuel in kitchen..
Store away from heat and prolonged sunlight.